Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My words to you...


There was the first little movement of, what was supposed to be your heart. It triggered the movement of all its little formative neighbours and it all started with that…….


An un-imaginable, incredible rush of the red coloured career via which the life support is being carried all over.

Your life has already begun.

I did not know that you were already there. I did not know that thousands of emotions were already being churned inside me. I did not understand why certain things were happening to my body.

Then the angel told me. The angel told me that wrapped in my love, you were on your journey. One day I would hold you in my arms. The angel told me that a relation was already born.

From that very moment, I have been weaving numberless strands of dreams. Dreams of different colours. White as the clouds, blue as the sky, pink as the blossom and green as the new saplings.

You are on your journey and my heart is beating fast. I cannot afford to be less careful with myself. I cannot afford to love myself any less, I look at myself in the mirror and see a new me.
As you are growing inside me, I am growing every moment.

And one day, not very far from this day, you will be in my arms.

Waiting for you, waiting every moment, my dear child….is your Ma…
Photograph: From internet

4 comments:

  1. Lovely....! makes me want to be a mother once again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nanhi si jaan pal rahi hai mujh mein, yeh ehsas anmol hai... shabdon mein gar dalne ki koshish karoon to Ani tum se behtar kabhi na kar sakoon main

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most beautiful feeling a woman has in her life....very well expressed.

    ReplyDelete